Mom blogger, Amanda from One Momma Saving Money, recently did a review of BYOU Magazine and has some kind words to share! One Momma Saving Money’s website is solely dedicated to helping moms, dads, aunts, grandparents, and more save money; from movies to magazines she has it all. Visit her website to check out her review on BYOU Magazine and other reviews on family-related products.
Here’s what Amanda at One Momma Saving Money had to say about BYOU Magazine:
Your daughter may get a lot of “things” for her birthday or even in the upcoming Easter basket. Why not inspire your daughter with a gift that will provide her with tools to guide her through the tough times and empower her for a lifetime – the priceless gift of self-esteem and self-love. A subscription to BYOU will help your daughter learn it is okay to be herself and connect with others like her...because every girl deserves healthy self-esteem!
My daughter received a copy of this magazine last summer and still rereads the articles. [The recent issue] is dedicated to the importance of honoring your body with good health and self-care, and respecting yourself with self-love and acceptance. This is so important for young girls to hear, read and see. My daughter has a friend struggling with an eating disorder and we keep reinforcing that you have to honor your body and being healthy Positive self-esteem develops when a girl is healthy in all ways—in mind, body, and spirit.
BYOU’s goal is to reinforce positive messaging for tween/teen girls, promote self-love, and offer fun, inspiring & healthy ways to build self-esteem. BYOU Magazine regularly features:
- Exclusive interviews with positive role-model teen/tween celebrities
- Inspiring stories of “Girls Making a Difference” – real girls making an impact to create a better world
- Powerful articles on self-love, bullying, positive thinking, body image, empowerment, inner beauty, andhelpful self-esteem tips
- Empowering craft projects & activities, plus fun puzzles, quizzes, jokes, recipes, photos, and more
- Inspirational fiction – snippets and artwork from girl-world authors
- Multiple opportunities for readers to submit articles, tips, photos, and chances to be featured as a positive role model for other girls
- Contests, Games, Giveaways, and much more!
BYOU Mag offers so much for girls. It features helpful and encouraging self-esteem advice; lots of uplifting messaging that lets them know it’s OK to B-YOU. It even has tips from positive real-girl and celebrity role models. This magazine is so empowering for our girls. It is full of inspiration, I love that it talks about eating healthy, being healthy and just being you. Other magazines talk about make-up, how to get the guy, features skimpy clothing, etc. This is not like that at all; it empowers our youth!
Give a gift that will guide a girl year around through the tough times and empower her for a lifetime – the priceless gift of self-esteem! Why not order your daughter a subscription to this empowering magazine!
Thank you, Amanda, for taking the time to review BYOU Magazine and giving your kind words about our publication!
For more on One Momma Saving Money please visit her blog at onemommasavingmoney.com!
If you are a blogger and would like to review and/or offer your readers a giveaway of BYOU Magazine, please find out how on our Reviews page.
Interested in reading the Honor Your Body issue featuring Henry Danger star, Ella Anderson? This issue is filled with 100+ self-care tips, celebrity exclusives, real girl role models, and all-natural crafts & recipes! Here’s how to get a copy:
- Order a single print copy from us ($3.95 + shipping)
- Download it digitally ($2.99 with the free BYOU Magazine app on iTunes, Android, or Amazon)
- Look for it on newsstands across the United States and Canada – can’t find it at your local newsstand? Be sure to request they carry BYOU Magazine!
When you subscribe to BYOU Magazine you’ll get every fun and encouraging issue delivered right to your door for only $19.97/year (six issues)! Don’t miss a single issue, ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION TODAY!