BYOU “Be Your Own You” Magazine is the only magazine for teen and tween girls dedicated exclusively to building self-esteem!
And now, with our new Girls Empowerment Membership program, you get all the uplifting, inspiring, empowering, and positive messaging of BYOU Magazine and MORE! Read more about this amazing program below!
Give the gift of self-esteem!
BYOU Magazine builds self-esteem in girls in FUN ways! Plus it’s mom-approved! In every issue you’ll find:
Exclusive interviews with your favorite positive celebrity role models!
Empowering self-esteem tips to help you shine your inner beauty!
Advice about friendships, bullies, body image, cyber bullying, beauty, and life in girl-world!
- Features on inspiring girls making a difference in the world!
- Ways to empower yourself through awkward moments!
- Lots of opportunities for REAL girls to be featured…including you!
- Awesome free giveaways!
Crafts, recipes, projects, quizzes, contests, games, jokes, puzzles, and SO much more!
With your purchase of BYOU Magazine, you now get more than just a magazine!
To inspire, educate, and entertain our readers more frequently, we’ve moved to a new all-digital platform as part of our new GIRLS EMPOWERMENT MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM! Based on current trends, we believe this will excite girls and be more relatable to them in this electronic age. Check out the additional powerful resources members receive…
Your new Girls Empowerment Membership includes these exclusive benefits:
- Digital publications of BYOU Magazine delivered quarterly to your electronic devices in a new interactive format that includes live links (so it’s much easier to apply to be in BYOU or win prizes), social media sharing, and more! You can read BYOU in our app on your tablet or smartphone or use the private members-only link to read new issues in a fun flip book on your computer or download and print your magazine.
- Full digital access to back issues so you can read 17 of our most popular past issues!
- Inspiring, educational videos with advice on self-esteem, empowerment, confidence, friendship, peer pressure, bullying, health, inner beauty, positive thinking, and other important girl-world topics!
- Uplifting and entertaining podcasts with helpful tips from celebrities, special guests, and interesting experts!
- Live self-esteem coaching via interactive webinars where girls get advice, guidance, and their questions answered by BYOU Magazine’s editor-in-chief and other empowerment experts!
- Helpful weekly tips and inspiring quotes plus educational bonus articles in the “members only” sections of the app!
- Priority selection for BYOU Magazine features and giveaways, plus additional members-only prize opportunities!
How To Start Your Membership
STEP 1: Purchase your membership subscription HERE and record your account number in a safe place (this is your membership code you’ll use to access your membership).*
STEP 2: Install (or update) the BYOU Magazine app on your device(s) available free in your app store …
Apple/IOS: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ON iOS!
Android/Google: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ON ANDROID/GOOGLE PLAY!
Amazon: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ON AMAZON!
STEP 3: Once you have installed/updated the BYOU Magazine app, go to the MEMBERSHIP section and click on “Log in as an existing subscriber.” You will then be taken to a screen to enter your membership code and subscriber’s zip code.
(Note: Log in screen currently asks for “Renewal Code” — this is where you will enter your new membership code. This code is unique to you for your paid subscription/membership, so please do not share with others. Record your membership code in a safe place so you can use it later to join webinars, win prizes, and more!)
STEP 4: Enjoy your new membership! Be sure that notifications are set ON so you receive updates on new content, videos, podcasts, webinars, and more fun that you won’t want to miss!
Thank you for your interest in BYOU Magazine. We trust you’ll love our new program and get started today to empower and inspire your fave girl with positive, self-esteem resources not found in today’s media marketplace!
- Do better in school
- Follow her dreams and be successful
- Make wiser decisions
- Be more resilient to life’s challenges
- Have healthier relationships
- Not be a bully or a victim of a bully
- Be kinder to herself and others
- Resist peer pressure and negative influences (see below)
- Stay true to herself
- Worry less and be happy!
Give the gift of self-esteem!
Negative media, unhealthy role models, unrealistic standards of beauty…it’s very challenging growing up as a girl today.
It’s even more challenging as a parent to find positive and empowering resources for our daughters.
Read these disturbing facts…
7 in 10 girls believe they are not good enough or do not measure up in some way.
- 81% of 10-year-old girls are afraid of being fat.
- Three-fourths of girls with low self-esteem engage in negative activities, such as disordered eating, bullying, cutting, smoking or drinking. This compares to 25% of girls with high self-esteem.
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied in school and over 42% of kids have been bullied while online.
- About 20% of tweens/teens will experience depression before they reach adulthood.
- Girls that have a negative view of themselves are four times more likely to take part in activities with boys that they’ve ended up regretting later.
- 57% of rock music videos portray women as a sex object, a victim, as unintelligent, or in a condescending way.
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death among adolescents and teenagers. Teen girls are more likely to attempt suicide.
***All of these issues are due to low self-esteem!***
Don’t risk your girl’s self-esteem.
BYOU Magazine can help!
Empower your daughter YEAR AROUND with the only magazine for teen and tween girls dedicated exclusively to building self-esteem in girls!
Girls love it, moms approve (read the reviews!)
Don’t miss a single issue of the premier self-esteem magazine for girls!
(Note: BYOU Magazine has transitioned to a digital-only format as part of our Girls Empowerment Membership program and print magazines are no longer available).
Hydrate with BYOU Magazine
BPS-Free Water Bottles!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to order.