If you could help empower a girl you love for $1.60 a month, would you? That’s what an annual Girls Empowerment Membership can do!
Negative media, unhealthy role models, unrealistic standards of beauty, societal pressures, mean girls … it’s very challenging growing up as a girl today. It’s even more challenging to find positive, empowering, wholesome, and AGE-APPROPRIATE resources for girls. We have created a unique, fun, and one-of-a-kind membership to help girls ages 9-16 navigate life in girl world, guiding them with essential tools to build self-esteem, stay true to themselves, resist negative influences, and overall be much happier!
Here’s what your annual membership includes:
- Educational Self-Esteem Webinars where girls receive essential tools and tips to be their most empowered self, facilitated by national self-esteem expert and Heartlight Girls founder Debra Gano and other empowerment experts. Members can attend “live” to interact or watch a recording later. Topics include empowerment, confidence building, self-love, inner beauty, positive thinking, managing emotions, friendships, dealing with bullies, following your dreams, and more. Educational webinars such as these have tremendous value alone (normally costing between $15-75 per webinar), but you get full access to all recordings plus the opportunity to participate in all new live webinars as part of your membership!
- Interactive Empowerment “Hangouts” on a safe, monitored, age-appropriate video chat platform where members receive monthly live self-esteem coaching and advice by getting their questions answered by Debra Gano and other empowerment experts. Plus, girls can chat with peers about girl-world issues, offer support to each other, and even win prizes!
- Premium Access in the BYOU “Be Your Own You” Magazine App* which allows you to access members-only benefits, such as:
- Inspiring Empowerment Articles featuring advice on self-esteem, confidence, self-love, friendships, peer pressure, positive thinking, body image, health, and other important topics. Includes access to all past articles too!
- Helpful Empowerment Tips delivered in a fun meme format that can be downloaded to save or share – plus you get access to all past memes too!
- Digital Recordings of Self-Esteem Webinars, including our important introductory Self-Esteem Series #1-5 webinars!
- Fun Puzzles & Brain Games delivered weekly, plus access to all past puzzles too!
- Digital Library of BYOU “Be Your Own You” Magazine’s most popular self-esteem publications (over 15 issues!) in an interactive format that includes live links, social media sharing, and more!
- Fun FREE Giveaways that are only for members!
- Silly Jokes, News & Notifications, and more delivered every week!
- Plus MORE coming in 2020!
*Requires BYOU Magazine/Heartlight Girls app download (available free on all Apple/iOS, Android/Google Play, and Amazon devices) and membership activation, which is easy and only takes a minute!
All of these empowering resources are only $19.99/year—that’s just $1.60 a month to inspire, uplift, educate, and empower a girl all year long!
Girls love our program! And it’s also mom-approved!
Give the gift of self-esteem today!
It’s concerning the frequency to which our youth is exposed to negative influences in today’s world, especially girls. Therefore, to impact, influence, and educate our readers on a more frequent basis, BYOU Magazine has transitioned from a seasonal print publication to the new all-digital weekly platform* of our Girls Empowerment Membership where girls receive fun and empowering self-esteem resources literally every few days! Based on current trends, we believe this will excite girls and be more relatable to them in this electronic age. The “hub” for our membership is the BYOU Magazine app, available free for download in all app stores–and activation is super easy!
Did you know …
7 in 10 girls believe they are not good enough or do not measure up in some way.
- 81% of 10-year-old girls are afraid of being fat.
- Three-fourths of girls with low self-esteem engage in negative activities, such as disordered eating, bullying, cutting, smoking or drinking. This compares to 25% of girls with high self-esteem.
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied in school and over 42% of kids have been bullied while online.
- About 20% of tweens/teens will experience depression before they reach adulthood.
- Girls that have a negative view of themselves are four times more likely to take part in activities with boys that they’ve ended up regretting later.
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death among adolescents and teenagers. Teen girls are more likely to attempt suicide.
***All of these issues are due to low self-esteem!***
Don’t risk your girl’s self-esteem. We can help!
Thank you for your interest! We trust you’ll love our program and get started today to empower and inspire your fave girl with positive, self-esteem resources not found in today’s media marketplace!
*Please note when you purchase a membership: The Girls Empowerment Membership is solely on a digital/online platform. Print magazines are no longer available. Please understand this as refunds are not available once purchased.