Olivia Holt, star of Disney Channel’s hit series I Didn’t Do It, shines as the BYOU Magazine Holiday 2014 Cover Star! In this EXCLUSIVE interview, Olivia discusses many things, like who the “real” Olivia is, her New Year’s Resolution, and how to deal with negativity. The theme for this issue is “Inner Beauty”, so Olivia also shares how she’s overcome insecurities to now shine her inner beauty bright, and offers tips to girls on how they can shine brighter in their own lives.
“Keeping your head held high and always staying on that high road is definitely a step towards shining your inner beauty and finding who you are as a person,” says Olivia. “Being positive and confident in who you are and never doubting yourself can be a challenge, but it’s so worth finding your inner beauty and sharing it with other people!”
You can read the entire exclusive interview with the beautiful inside-and-out Olivia Holt, when you download the free BYOU Magazine app (on iTunes, Android, or Amazon) and start your FREE trial digital subscription!
Here are some of the things you’ll also find in this issue:
Discover the magic of inner beauty with tips to shine your brightest!
- Exclusive advice from some of your fave celebs: Peyton List, Sabrina Carpenter, Kelli Berglund, Skai Jackson, Sarah Gilman, Rydel Lunch from R5, Maddie & Mackenzie Ziegler, Paris Berelc, Jake Short, Bradley Steven Perry, Kat McNamara, Audrey Whitby, and Allisyn Ashley Arm!
- Beauty in the Media: Is it Fair to Girls?
- REAL girls making a difference and being positive role models; plus YOUR chance to be in BYOU!
- Inner and outer beauty tips to radiate your best YOU
- Empower your way through embarrassing and awkward moments!
- Quizzes, puzzles, fun facts, crafts, recipes, empowering fiction, free giveaways, jokes, & lots more!
This issue is available for digital download on the free BYOU Magazine app!
Want to get every issue of BYOU Magazine delivered right to your door? SUBSCRIBE TODAY!