Make Your Own Unique and Memory-Filled Wrapping Paper!
Here’s a wrapping paper idea that will get more attention than the gift inside!
Making your own wrapping paper out of favorite photos is great for the holidays, or any time of the year when you want to make your gift extra memorable. You can even customize the wrapping paper for each person so there’s no need to write names on each gift!
Here’s how to make this fun craft…
Materials You’ll Need:
- Photocopier (If you don’t have one at home, try your local public library of office supply store)
1. Tape photos onto a sheet of paper. Arrange photos however you like!
2. Photocopy the paper
3. Wrap present with photocopied paper and get ready to make someone smile!
Want other DIY gift ideas? Check out the Accept, Love, Honor Your Body issue featuring Henry Danger star, Ella Anderson! This issue is filled with 100+ self-care tips, celebrity exclusives, real girl role models, and all-natural crafts that make great gifts! Here’s how to get a copy:
- Order a single print copy from us ($3.95 + shipping)
- Download it digitally ($2.99 with the free BYOU Magazine app on iTunes, Android, or Amazon)
- Look for it on newsstands across the United States and Canada – can’t find it at your local newsstand? Be sure to request they carry BYOU Magazine!
When you subscribe to BYOU Magazine you’ll get every fun and encouraging issue delivered right to your door for only $17.95/year (six issues)! Don’t miss a single issue, ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION TODAY!