BYOU Magazine has transitioned from a seasonal print publication to a digital GIRLS EMPOWERMENT MEMBERSHIP platform where girls now get uplifting, inspiring, empowering, positive, and educational content delivered WEEKLY — something very much needed for girls in today’s world! We believe this new all-digital platform offers many more resources to empower girls on a more frequent basis and is more relatable to them in this electronic age. So now, the #1 self-esteem magazine for teen and tween girls includes much more fun and empowerment than just a magazine! (Previous BYOU Magazine print subscribers, please see our note to you at end of this post).
BYOU Magazine’s Girls Empowerment Membership includes these exclusive benefits:
- Digital publications of BYOU Magazine delivered to your mobile device(s) via the BYOU Magazine app in a new interactive format that includes live links (so it’s much easier to apply to be in BYOU or win prizes), social media sharing, and more! Plus full digital access to 17 of our most popular back issues!
- Live self-esteem coaching via interactive “members-only” monthly webinars where girls get advice, guidance, and their questions answered by BYOU Magazine’s editor-in-chief and other empowerment experts. Educational webinars such as these have tremendous value alone (normally costing between $15-75 each) but you get them FREE every month with your membership! Girls (and their parents) are loving these! Webinars are recorded for later viewing too, and with your membership, you get full access to recordings of all past webinars too!
- Helpful weekly empowerment articles with advice on self-esteem, confidence, self-love, friendships, peer pressure, positive thinking, and other important girl-world topics–including full access to all past weekly articles!
- Inspiring weekly tips in a fun meme format that you can save or share!
- “Silly Saturday” jokes, news, and notifications delivered weekly via the app!
- Priority selection for BYOU Magazine features and giveaways, plus additional members-only prize opportunities!
- Coming soon! Hangouts, educational videos, and uplifting podcasts with advice and helpful tips from special guests and interesting experts!
All of these empowering resources are only $19.99/year — that’s just $1.60 a month to inspire, uplift, educate, and empower a girl all year long!
The “hub” for your Girls Empowerment Membership is our newly upgraded BYOU Magazine app that is available free on all Apple/iOS, Android/Google Play, and Amazon devices. All digital issues of BYOU Magazine, weekly empowerment articles and tips, webinar recordings, etc. are delivered and easily accessed via this app—as well as inspiring quotes, jokes, and important news and notifications, like how to access our live members-only webinars.
Simply download the free BYOU Magazine app from your app store and enter your membership code received upon ordering.
(Be sure the notifications are turned ON in your BYOU Magazine app so you receive tips, news, and notifications when new resources come out!)
Message for BYOU Magazine Print Subscribers:
Your current BYOU Magazine subscription has been automatically rolled into our new Girls Empowerment Membership program — and as our way of thanking you for your patience while we have made this transition, we have extended your membership to stay active an additional bonus year!
Please download the BYOU Magazine app (or update it if you’ve downloaded it before) and enter the NEW membership code we to you via USPS letter and/or email (if you did not receive our email/letter with your new code and a letter from our founder, please email email@example.com with your name and mailing address and we will provide you with your new membership code ASAP). If you have problems logging in with the code we sent you, please note that all membership codes are EIGHT digits–if the code we sent you has only seven digits, please add 0 (zero) as your first number; or if your code has only six digits, please add 00 (two zeros) as the first two numbers. Also be sure to use the subscriber’s zip code when logging in!
Thank you, we very much appreciate your patience and support as we make this transition!