How fun would it be to do a summer internship with BYOU Magazine?! Heartlight Girls Publications (the publisher of BYOU Magazine) is looking for a few select people to do a virtual internship with BYOU Magazine over the summer. Build your resume and gain valuable experience while you help to empower girls around the world! Flexible hours (5 – 20 hours a week depending on your schedule) and you can work right from your own home! Perfect for high school or college students who want to make their summer vacation a meaningful experience!
Do you like to write? Make memes? Post on social media? Create and inspire? Would you like to learn new skills? Then this internship is for YOU!
Internship is unpaid, however high school or college credit is available. Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Basic computer competency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Creative ideas and desire to make a difference in the world
- Aptitude to create and complete goals
- Able to work with a team and/or independently
- Maintain a friendly, positive, outgoing, creative, can-do attitude
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!