BYOU “Be Your Own You” Magazine is the ONLY magazine for girls ages 8+ dedicated exclusively to building self-esteem in tween/teen girls!
- Do better in school
- Follow her dreams and be successful
- Make wiser decisions
- Be more resilient to life’s challenges
- Have healthier relationships
- Not be a bully or a victim of a bully
- Be kinder to herself and others
- Resist peer pressure and negative influences (see below)
- Stay true to herself
- Worry less and be happy!
- Exclusive interviews with your favorite positive celebrity role models!
- Empowering self-esteem tips to help you shine your inner beauty!
- Advice about friendships, bullies, body image, cyber bullying, beauty, and life in girl-world!
- Ways to empower yourself through awkward moments!
- Features on girls making a difference in the world!
- Inspirational stories, fiction, quotes, tips, and posters!
- Lots of opportunities for REAL girls to be featured…including you!
- Awesome free giveaways!
- Crafts, recipes, projects, quizzes, contests, games, jokes, puzzles, and SO much more!
You can get 6 issues of BYOU “Be Your Own You” Magazine for ONLY $19.97 – or two years for $32.97!
That’s 25% OFF the newsstand price for 6 empowering issues along with a digital subscription FREE with a subscription purchase!
Yup! BYOU Magazine is Digital! You can now get all the fun & empowerment of BYOU Mag on your computer and mobile devices!
Negative media, unhealthy role models, unrealistic standards of beauty…it’s very challenging growing up as a girl today.
It’s even more challenging as a parent to find positive and empowering resources for our daughters. Read these disturbing facts…
7 in 10 girls believe they are not good enough or do not measure up in some way.
- 81% of 10-year-old girls are afraid of being fat.
- Three-fourths of girls with low self-esteem engage in negative activities, such as disordered eating, bullying, cutting, smoking or drinking. This compares to 25% of girls with high self-esteem.
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied in school and over 42% of kids have been bullied while online.
- About 20% of tweens/teens will experience depression before they reach adulthood.
- Girls that have a negative view of themselves are four times more likely to take part in activities with boys that they’ve ended up regretting later.
- 57% of rock music videos portray women as a sex object, a victim, as unintelligent, or in a condescending way.
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death among adolescents and teenagers. Teen girls are more likely to attempt suicide.
***All of these issues are due to low self-esteem!***
Don’t miss a single issue of the premier self-esteem magazine for girls! Get 6 issues of empowerment delivered right to your mailbox for only $19.97!
Click HERE to order or renew your subscription!
or call toll-free (855) BYOU-MAG – that’s (855) 296-8624!
Canadian & foreign subscriptions also available. Click HERE to order.
Or you can order a digital-only subscription for only $14.99/year; download your FREE BYOU Magazine app in the iTunes, Android, or Amazon store to get started!
Quantity discounts available to organizations and subscription agents. Please call 855-296-8624 for more information.