What better way to celebrate the holiday spirit than by being grateful and giving back? These are the themes for BYOU Magazine’s December ’15/January ’16 issue! Our goal is to inspire YOU to make your new year the best one yet by realizing the difference gratitude and giving back can make in your life – seriously, it’s true! Find out why in the newest issue of BYOU Magazine! (download a digital copy today or see below how to get a print copy)
Our new holiday “Gratitude” issue features an exclusive interview with Brec Bassinger, who stars as Bella on the hit Nickelodeon series Bella and the Bulldogs. In her interview, Brec talks about her role as Bella and why she thinks her character is a good role model for girls. She also discusses being bullied, what qualities about herself she’s grateful for, her Type 1 diabetes and give-back work with the JDRF Foundation, and even shares her New Year’s resolutions! Brec also gives “New Year, New You” advice to our readers and talks about the importance of gratitude.
“I’ve always felt if you dwell on your struggles then you’ll start to get more of them because that is what you think on and that’s what you see. If you focus on the positive, then you’ll start noticing all the things you do have, and therefore that will bring on more amazing things. You should be grateful for what you do have because there are people out there who don’t have what you have, so it’s so important to be grateful for every little thing because you never know when it is going to be taken away. My mom always taught me to be positive.” ~Brec Bassinger in BYOU Magazine
You can read Brec’s entire exclusive interview in the latest issue of BYOU Magazine – here’s what else you’ll find in this inspiring issue: (download a digital copy today or see below how to get a print copy)
- Find out how you can actually change your life when you adopt an “Attitude of Gratitude!”
- Your fave celebs (like Disney’s Paris Berelc and Sophie Reynolds; Nickelodeon’s Haley Tju, Cree Cicchino, and Lizzie Greene; and Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke) give us the scoop on what they are grateful for!
- More empowering celeb advice from Lab Rats star Kelli Berglund and Shadowhunters star Kat McNamara
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke shares her New Year’s resolutions, plus her fave dessert recipe with BYOU Magazine readers!
- How can giving back build self-esteem and make you healthier? Find out!
- QUIZ: How Generous Are You? Take an honest look at your generosity factor!
- Meet two girls who change the world by making ornaments
- Have a hard time accepting compliments? Here’s help!
- Take the BYOU Magazine Gratitude Photo Challenge!
- Real girls who are positive role models, and how YOU can apply to be featured in BYOU!
- What do your dreams mean? Our dream expert tells you – plus find out how you can submit YOUR dreams to be analyzed!
- Help with embarrassing situations!
- GIFT GIVEAWAY EXTRAVAGANZA! See all the FREE cool things YOU can win!
- Advice, crafts, puzzles, fun facts, fiction, silly jokes, and more!!
Don’t miss this exciting and inspiring issue!
Here’s how to get a single copy:
- Order a single print copy from us ($3.95 + shipping)
- Download it digitally ($2.95 with the free BYOU Magazine app on iTunes, Android, or Amazon)
- Look for it on newsstands across the USA and Canada
If you’re a BYOU Magazine subscriber, you’ll get every fun and powerful issue delivered right to your door for only $17.95/year (6 issues)! Plus you’ll get a free digital subscription and all of our Subscriber-Only Exclusives! Don’t miss a single upcoming issue, ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION TODAY!